Saturday 12 November 2016

How to create funny virus in just seconds

Hello everyone.
 To day m telling you about "virus" , in which firstnof all you create a text document
right click and go new text document

  • just write X=MsgBox("Message Description",0+16,"Title") 


  • After writing the file save as any name or .bat





  • The Created file look like,
  • After that must create a shortcut of this file and rename " My Computer" or that you want.
  • After right click on new name shortcut file and go to change icon select my Pc icon and press ok.
when you all done then double click on my pc or computer then computer shows this type of error.


NOTE:when you create shortcut file you must save the original file into any drive.
its dos not effect the computer its just fun.
I write some more box in it you should change that you want.
watch and apply it and follow my blog
for any error plz comment me

No comments:

Post a Comment